Wit Geel Kruis
June 2023 – current
- Increased the performance of a hybrid MS SQL Server database production environment by 30% without adding resources.
- Improved general environment stability and decreased the number of on-call actions by 50%.
- Most of the mentioned gains were not obtained by adding indexes, memory or rewriting existing code. Rescheduling jobs, removal of deadlock situations and some configuration tweaking achieved them.
- Optimized the RedGate SQL monitor dashboard to actionable solutions that any operational team member can execute.
- Performing daily operational DBA tasks, general tuning and performance and improving SSIS jobs.
- Automated the runbook for refreshes and migrations using Octopus deployment software.
- As a company platform group member, we assist/advise and implement standards leading to a future-proof IT infrastructure.
“The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.”
Let’s work together on your
next web project
We can help your company with all kinds of database-related projects